1700 W. Van Buren St.Suite 374
Job Category: Business Analysis
Job Number: 6755
Calling SQL Server DBAs! This is a great new opportunity for you. Our client is in the midst of a technology shift and is looking to add a SQL Server DBA to their team to support the growing SQL environment. This is a stable environment that provides for work life balance. They are located in the city of Chicago an in the super-hot health care space.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years plus of database administration experience with MS SQL Server
- DBA experience with large High Availability, Clustering, Replication, Mirroring databases
- 7 years of experience working with large databases.
- 5 years of experience with backup and recovery strategies and procedures
- Understanding schema options beyond relational to include Data Warehouse and ETL
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability configuration
- Experience working with file system that are hosted in a SAN environment.
- SQL Server Certification
- Expert knowledge in SQL with knowledge of more than one database technology i.e. Oracle