Job Category: Quality Assurance
Job Number: 7123
Do you do both manual and automated testing? Do you pride yourself in delivering a high quality software product that works as designed? If you answered Yes to these questions, this just might be your next career move.
In this role you will be the voice of the customer, ensuring quality for new releases and maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BS in tech, engineering, CS
- 7-10 years of QA testing experience including at least 5 years of QA testing experience in a Senior or Lead role
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and its various phases. This includes: Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing (QA/UAT), Production Readiness, Post-Production Monitoring
- Aptitude around test automation by writing and executing scripts, reporting results, or having familiar knowledge with intermediate to advanced Java coding skills
- Knowledge of tools like Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with test management tools like Jira, Test Link etc.
- Experience working in a Traditional (Waterfall) or Agile (Scrum)
- Development in C#, .NET, SQL Server/Oracle etc. is a plus