3005 Highland Parkway
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Application Development
Job Number: 6902
Senior Programmer Analyst - Enterprise Application Integration
As the Senior Programmer Analyst - Enterprise Application Integration, you will formulate and define system scope and objectives through research to develop or modify EAI systems. You assist in preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Additionally, you design, code, test, debug, document and maintain enterprise applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES Will Include:
- Evaluate business requests, gather business requirements, analyzes, designs and develops Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions to meet the business and end-users requirements.
- Design, develop, test and support EAI solutions using WS02 as appropriate using code authoring tools to satisfy business requirements.
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs.
- Perform configuration and administrative functions as required.
- Mentor junior developers in the team. Provide input to users or other teams who seek your input.
- Work in an agile environment and work across multiple projects if needed.
- Learn business functions to effectively participate in technical analysis, design, construction, and implementation.
- Code solutions to problems using a structured approach keeping in mind long-term maintainability and quick accessibility.
- Test coded solutions properly against customer acceptance criteria to ensure a quality application
- Document requirements, design, architecture, and test scripts consistently and accurately on all application projects. All technical documentation (for both new development and maintenance) should be complete, understandable and accessible.
- Communicate and maintain a productive working relationship with user populations as well as all appropriate parties to an assignment, both internal and external to IT.
- Report appropriate and correct status to project leadership and organizational management. Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of your projects.
- Improve knowledge in new technologies in order to use them in approved projects; participate on special projects as assigned.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 7 years of development experience, with at least 3 years in middleware development.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in EAI development using any of these tools: WSO2, TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle, IBM.
- Experience with web-service technologies – UDDI, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON or equivalent.
- Experience with SDLC (Waterfall / Agile) is required.
- Experience in requirement analysis, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, integration patterns, processes and frameworks.
- Knowledge with SOA design implementation and system integration.
- Experience with Message Queues handling.
- Experience with cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure or similar.
- Experience with designing relational databases and SQL scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and processes – Jenkin, git, or equivalent.
- Strong communication (oral and written) is required.