55 E. Monroe Street 20th Floor
Job Number: 7132
Solution Architect needed for our downtown client. You’ ll be responsible for architectural design, development and deployment of all systems. You’ ll define solutions based upon business need and costs and integrations with existing platforms, applications and systems. You’ ll research, identify, test and select technology products for solution delivery taking into consideration flexibility, speed of implementation, quality, scalability, supportability and cost of ownership of the solutions being implemented. Your role will be that of consultant within our organization, providing solution design and technical leadership in simple, clear terms for all to understand.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving characteristics with the ability to think out of the box.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in progressively senior technical roles.
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in CS or STEM field
- Wide range of experience with technologies like .Net, Java, Python, SharePoint, Postgres, Django, Salesforce, ServiceNow, AWS, Azure, Redshift etc.