3005 Highland Parkway
Job Number: 6980
Solutions Analyst/Scrum Master
West Suburban Educational Institution is looking to add an experienced Solutions Analyst/Scrum Master to their IT development team. Candidates should possess a background working in the role as Business Analyst/Scrum Master and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment and able to multitask on several initiatives simultaneously. Must have a passion for working with stakeholders and development teams to drive elicit and capture the business needs in a continuous development environment.
General Job Description
The Solution Analyst will work in conjunction with the Project Manager/IT Manager to lead User narrative/User story sessions to capture the requirements for sprint development. They will also elicit, capture and document User Acceptance criteria and act as the central source of communication between the user and the development team.
The Solutions Analyst/ Scrum Master should have:
- A minimum of 5 years in the role as a Business Analyst working directly with users and IT teams, gathering and documenting user requirements
- Experience working in the role of Scrum Master, leading scrums, stand-ups, creating user artifacts, user stories, leading discussions, mentoring and supporting users, establishing User Acceptance criteria, dealing with areas of QA
- Experience being the center of coordination and communication for the team, working with team members and team leads, users, tracking task assignments, role assignments, documenting meeting notes, tracking release dates, change issues or coordinating and communicating to the user and team factors that impact delivery or quality of sprint development
- A through understanding of Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- A strong understanding and appreciation for the SDLC and the development process. A technical background as a developer would be a BIG plus
- Technical Skills
- Experience working with MicroSoft tools
- Experience with Jira